ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

A number of posters indicated that news are now coming through...

1. 169 Posts.
    A number of posters indicated that news are now coming through shortly. I ditto that view.

Have seen a few of these type of posts for other stocks. Generally within a very short timeframe, the imminent news will come through. The company already said "with discussions continuing with a number of potential farm-in partners and we look forward to reporting more exciting developments for the Company during 2012"

*hint 1* - a number of ... partners
    *hint 2* - more exciting development for company in 2012 - meaning that company should be close to finalising the farm in. Can't be clearer than that.
    *hint 3* - WHL disposing windfarm - meaning that they know the farm in is almost sealed in thus they take this strategic move. They won't be dumping the wind farm without knowing the outcome of the farmin.

IMO, today's piece of news is a great stepping stone that the company is telling us that this is the start of news flow. I'm expecting the farm in details within 2 weeks, with legal to be finalised by Mar 12.

As I previously mentioned, based on other farm-in research I've checked for unconventional oil, the stock will get at least 25% increase once farm in is announced. Get ready for the rerating.

For a small 1-2 pips here or there, I would hold onto any stocks (accumulate below 4.6c is a safe bet).

How many times have traders been holding onto stocks only to sell them and see the news come through? This is a stock to hold for.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $98.16K 8.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 137991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.