ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

whn diversity, page-4

1. 9,445 Posts.
    My goodness,so the qualifier for you is the consumption of hydrocarbons ... that's what remedies the inconsistencies of WHN wind power generation. That's ridiculous.

Your main point (see last paragraph)was that WHN technology specifically, not just any hydrocarbon consumption, was capable of bringing consistency to the inconsistency of their windfarm power generation.

Any process that is not linked to the WHL windfarm does not turn inconsistency into consistency: it is simply RANDOM consumption.

Random consumption occurs everywhere in the world. Based on your "consumption is the answer" position then a platics processing plant in Mongolia would nullify WHN's power generation INCONSISTENCY.

This was your comment.
    the main problem in years gone past with wind power (thus making it a less viable option) has been problems associated with consistent delivery of power to the grid (high winds, low winds etc). WHN technology has the potential to overcome this problem

Now as for the second bit:
    not buying in at <= 3.2 cents .... as you claim.
    On what basis do you believe that to be my position:why would you state that figure?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.