ZMM 0.00% 0.9¢ zimi limited

whn rights amendment, page-30

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I am a bit confused here-to me fully underwritten means the underwriter HAS TO TAKE ANY SHORTFALL-NOT HAVE 30 DAYS TO PLACE THE SHORTFALL.
    If that is the case what is the company paying this lot 6% for,if the underwriter doesn't have to take the shortfall.
    Does he have to take any,or does he just have an option to place them?
    This changes the dynamics and stresses the companys need for immediate cash to meet obligations if it is so.
    7.5 cent options on issue will of course be worthless to any holder until shares look like they may surpass the op price.
    Hence only a person wishing to obtain a significant part of the company,with knowledge that shareprice will zoom would even consider them with such a low shareprice.
    It also means that if the company can't meet its contract commitments,no matter what future potential it has,we're in trouble and my purchase today could have been a waste of good money.my 1.8c shares today versus option total cost of 1c + 7.5c=8.5c WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY THEM FROM THE UNDERWRITER

in the past i have requested directly from the companys website contact monthly production/cashflow indications for each site.I had taken the improved level of communication from the company to shareholders since April as some small acknowledgement of this request.

I also note that the prospectus appears to have been written some considerable time before being issued(some of the detail appeared to me to be about 3mo out of date.I can only assume cashflow has been better than anticipated and the expenses lower due to bad weather and having to wait for contractors to do work.

Either way those professional investors who paid 3.4c might be a bit disappointed right now.That atleast makes me feel better if not happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.