ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

whno oppies, page-2

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I would think that if management are looking to add some value for shareholders particularly the oppies that some sort of positive announcement aimed at increasing the SP of both oppies and heads would be made before the expiry of the oppies...

The problem with the previous announcements regarding the farm in was that it left the Mar 2012 date open interpretation and a possible announcement and unrealistically raised the expectation of some shareholders that something was definately going to happen by end of March 2012.

IMO I hope we get the announcement in May 2012 (to help the oppies which i dont own). i dont think it will be as good as we are all expecting..It wont be the big one...but it will be enough to keep the SP chugging along up the hill...prospects on my long term investment will become much clearly then...happy to hold and buy up on the SP dips..

I was half expecting and prepared for further dip to the low 4's for the last couple of days which didnt happened and it has been quite the opposite, there has been sustained but very controlled buying..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $209 18.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.