FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I would consider FFX both of Au and Li play together, so not...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

I would consider FFX both of Au and Li play together, so not necessary worried if another Li company outperformed us on a daily basis - perhaps your chart is best to illustrate, how much churn AVZ holders had patiently endured through while FFX had been increasing at the very same period.

And if we take a look at the gold part of the market, FFX had been among few greens in a lot of reds, comparing to other large gold miners.

By the way, I am also very surprised on how much was left on the table for AVZ, if they are trading at 19c and holds there, then the CR at 13c is quite low comparing to what could have been at theoretical (if you can hold steady at 19c, 16-17c CR will not be impossible), which means unnecessary extra dilution for the same amount of $ raise and now SOI is close to 3 billion shares. I am not very impressed with the management in this case, but I am non-holder, so will not try raise it in AVZ thread.

But I would love to see AVZ and other Africa Lithium companies move up nicely, which will passively increase the relative attractiveness of FFX’s Lithium part of the business, and eventually increase in value as well.

And actually, I recall your similar reply back in the days after we finished with 16c CR, back then you were not impressed with the price movement of company as well, and trying to compare FFX with gold miners in price movement, around the period after CR at 16c. And now we are worrying about a 40c CR, guess I am actually less worried than you. Take it easy, mate, and it’s always fine to reduce the holding if you are very worried with the management and participate more in AVZ SPP or on marekt.

Will also keep a note on the share price of AVZ(19c) and FFX (40c), as of close today, we can always come back to it later in the future just like the previous posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.