FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Very well put Empty.... Apparently, as Newbie and others are...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Very well put Empty....

Apparently, as Newbie and others are finding out, any challenge, questioning or opinion on FFX board and management's agenda is met with a barrage of opposition.

Hell hath no fury like the FFX cheerleaders in here. Some have drank the Kool-Aid.

Simply put, board and management work for all shareholders and need to be held to account and be expected to explain their actions, strategy and use of company funds. There is a long way to go still before we have 2x $Billion entities on our hands.

It disappointing that on these threads, it appears you have to either love or despise the FFX team and there is little middle ground for critical thinking, considered opinions and objective analysis. At least that is how some behave towards each other.

For the record, I am very happy with the Company performance since Doc C arrived, however I won't blindly provide an open cheque book of shareholder funds and performance options free of accountability and question.
    The CR and surrounding issues that others have already raised require some explanation in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.