FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think we need to look at our stock like a team sport and FFX...

1. 5,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    I think we need to look at our stock like a team sport and FFX is our team, if management make a poor decision we need to do what is best for the team and accept it and move on. Not Forget (it will be long remembered that we raised at this time giving euroz-hartleys MORE shares at 40c!!!).

BUT - If you are in and still want to be part of this journey, we need to accept the mistake and move on.

One TRAIT of FFX holders seems to be we like to buy a heavily discounted stock, but that we are also outspoken, and quick to be verbal when something is working against us. I don't think its best for stocks performance and when you look around at stocks that constantly outperform. Well the long term investors are very much behind management,

We had a good run supporting board but again we have outrage (i was upset also!)

Just think our group of investors has ousted 2 boards previously and well perhaps we just need to tolerate and rally behind a little more for the stocks good (and our our being investors!)

I think Mali making outlandish tax claims has a lot to do with our current low valuation. Do investors think that they wont try to pull another fast one in the future? This one thing reduces certainty of the project.. we need the government to be sensible here so i think they need to come out and say they made a mistake with the tax... otherwise its another thing they can bust out of the blue to sink the SP on demand! Morilla itself was a hot acquisition with the highly trained team already working and up ramp looking great with so much gold at record prices and low energy costs its a money making machine? But will we be able to keep the money? I want Alistair to claim this up with Mali minister of mines for Holders peace of mind!)

RE: Lithium Spin-off.

Hoping this can be done whilst Lithium Bull 2.0 is still in effect.. essential this happens before Spodumene prices collapse (again). If so -- we should unlock fantastic shareholder value! Time is getting away...
    Last edited by 1for1: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.