FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Well done holders , as expected once the dust settled from...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Well done holders , as expected once the dust settled from another transformational CR the re-rate arrives, seemingly on the back of a a tidal wave of Li sentiment, who would have thought Li was a hedge against gold!

Whilst we might be back to where we briefly touched 8 weeks ago, our foundation is rock solid given the volumes over that time, it will be very interesting to see where we go over the next little while given the pending Li deal & demerger time line announcement not to mention all the probable gold announcements.

If you do a rough calculation of the MC, at $500m you could easily apportion $300m -$350m to the gold alone (I believe it to be much higher than our current MC) which leaves $150m - $200m for a fully funded Li project that will be producing 460kt Sc6 @ US$850 pa in a couple of years time. When you look at some of the other developer/explorer valuations its a safe bet to say the re-rate has just begun.

It sure seems a long time ago when I was clicking the refresh button at 4c hoping for 4.4c but it was only April last year, not a bad return for being patient.

Great to see a sentiment change on these threads, so many great posters, I am confident we will continue to have milestones to celebrate as the investment world wakes up to our true potential!

best wishes to all fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.