FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-174

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I'm not disagreeing with you entirely but what you've just effectively said in your second last paragraph is that people are selling out to invest elsewhere because FFX hasn't rocketed, but why hasn't it rocketed, because people are selling or because of manipulation?

As stated above, the top 20 shareholders now have close to 40% of the company and this isn't decreasing. These are the people who are in a better position to wait out lulls, and these are also the people who are in a better position to research and put their money where they can justify value. Given that they aren't selling, it has to be the smaller holders selling that is creating the supply, and therefore they are the cause and not a result of the suppression IMO.

So I think the manipulation happened early but it is over. Someone put effort in at the start to keep the SP down initially and they've managed to push FFX into a feedback loop where people are losing faith on a daily or weekly basis, feeding the sell side consistently, which keeps the price down, then more people lose faith and blah blah you get where this is going...

This will absolutely end and we will see this come up, but I honestly don't know how long to expect it to take.

This is all just my opinion, take it or leave it. And for disclosure this is the largest position I hold at the moment (in case me writing that somehow validates my motives)

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.