FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-187

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Should be a fairly steady flow of good news coming up. Imminently, the update on the feasability of the satellites. Yes we know a lot of what's in the pits, however there's also the additional pit AC alluded to a couple of weeks ago, aswell as some exploratory AirCore drilling. Hopefully, we're looking at a spicy amount of g/t there but being AirCore drilling, I'd say only a moderate return. Add on top of all that the additional data server that was found, everyone should be looking forward to the report.

Then a quarterly report. I'm personally looking forward to seeing all those fat digits lining up on that spreadsheet, .

Next year we should start to be drip fed news on the satellites progress and come April-May, we will hopefully start seeing mining conducted in said pits aswell as another quarterly report from the tailings.

Throw on top of all that any news about the Lithium deposit we have, and it starts looking like you're going to have a permanent yellow exclamation mark above your announcements (to all my fellow Commsec users out there).

All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.