FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

thats right, however, from what was implied though the satellite...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    thats right, however, from what was implied though the satellite pit drilling + koting was delayed until late November/early Dec so i suspect we wont get results for them until Jan/Feb only because it was a more extensive drilling program than air core drilling, even if we have our own labs i dont think the turnaround is that quick for pre end of Dec plus the holidays, i mean they havent even released AC drills results yet.... Only thing im expecting at this point is the AirCore results. The exploratory AC drills might be a nice surprise but yea not expecting much. But pretty much from Jan onwards we should have a constant news flow: i.e. more results, more drilling, mining plans, mining approval for koting, dewatering, more drilling, and quarterlies.

Wildcard announcements that might happen in the interim: anything lithium related, CEO/MD appointment, any collaboration work with RSG

But the announcement of the Doc putting in money was definitely a good confidence booster, alignment with shareholders all the way.
    Last edited by mystikal: 16/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.