FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-201

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Well Merry Christmas all,

Particularly you top posters @franky1 @dazaliam@Paulweller66 I definitely find the article I have replied to concerning for you gents as Hartley Euroz did you capital raising and are likely to know the plans and future of the company better than us laymen / laywomen.

From the Hartley Euroz note attached:

• We have transitioned our valuation model to a DCF NPV12 and have made numerous speculative assumptions in anticipation of the Company releasing further detail on its mine plan (Resource and Ore Resource, mining and refurbishment costs).
    • We estimate that mill refurbishment will cost in the order of ~A$30m with a further ~A$15m for pre-strip/de-watering costs.
    • We assume this will be funded out of existing cash (~A$30) and operating cash flow. We also assume that FFX will be able to secure debt funding of ~A$30m (assumed drawn down in MarQ CY21).

60 million appears to be needed. Hope the tailings hold up to pay for all the drilling / refurbishment work.

Anyway it is why normally an independent report is done on the state of the plant to provide transparency for what it is going to cost to bring back online.

Does anyone know when the environmental liabilities which were disclosed in the transaction documents needs to be paid?

Does anyone know when pumping of the lake is going to be started as from the above Hartley Euroz cica~15 million is going to be needed just for this exercise.

Anyway wishing all here all the best. Sometimes we get what we deserve. So Merry Christmas all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.