FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-32

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Think the frustration is the amount of capital that seemingly is just selling at a "loss" or holders are REALLY being played like a brass band. The next T20 due any day now will provide a little insight.

50% of our register have a cost base 16'c (or above) from the recent cap raise, outside of those issued shares in leu of fees due, why would they be selling at a loss? makes zero sense....

Looking back, our share price was only below ~16c July 2019 > July 2020 (an entire year) and only 100'm shares sold during this ENTIRE year, factor in the 8c capital raise and its 150'm shares max at with a sub 16'c cost base.

To put it in context we have traded 110'm shares in the past 20 trading days so you would think we have had churned through the "profit takers" easily (or those with a sub 16c cost base). This just isnt the case, we are seeing consistent selling of a few million shares a day which is resulting in no movement of the share price.

All leads me to think we are just being shaken out, transferred from impatience hands, especially given directors buying on market post raise.... but its just my thoughts
    Last edited by markymark2345: 10/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.