FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

shortman gets updated everyday from ASIC data but ASIC data is 4...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    shortman gets updated everyday from ASIC data but ASIC data is 4 days behind due to T+4 settlements.
    I dont see it surging to mid 20s unless there is good news announced, the TA suggests its overbought but it coz of the volume and closing higher each day slightly indicates an accumulation action. I am in the process of preparing a brokering house report/analysis for the November/December period to see what funny business happened.

Anyways, once the 2Moz gets sorted our and clarity of the mining plan should see the gold valued towards $300m mkt cap, have a look at hummingbird, they are probably the closest comparison to our gold and stage of where they are at and they currently at $230m mkt cap AUD.

Our lithium, if we go from comparatives of the lithium wave 2.0 when we hit as high as 80 cents, when it was valued just for lithium at the time was roughly $250m ish mkt cap... i believe at the time and that same notion should hold true now in this current lithium wave where most of our peers have gone up to their respective valuations and we should also follow suite soon hopefully, either way we undervalued from both a gold/lithium perspective + cash on hand, combined all up ($500m-$600m mkt cap, what i think we should be at in the short term) has a lot of catching up to do.

2021, should be good hopefully, news pipeline to start soon, first tailing remodelling, then morila remodelling, then results from koting (should be a good) + satellites (just some minor infills). And thats just the first month or 2, there will more news and activities throughout this year to give more reasons for the SP to go up.
    Last edited by mystikal: 07/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.