FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-675

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6785
    With the Koting resource statement needing more drilling, I too thought the announcements might be a bit sparse. A bit like the Koting assays, the infill drilling will not be exciting.

However there are many things that will be announced over the coming months, I've listed some below. I think now they have handed over the demerger, data room etc to Macquarie, the Doc will be totally freed up. MacQ will earn a good commission, they will need to do the work. Much of the procedural stuff can be delegated. I'm sure Doc has a Lithium Co Board & management team in mind, they too will do much of the work.

The Doc will be free to do some broker briefings and other promotional work. It amazes me how one day the market doesn't want to know a company, then with no news all of a sudden it takes off. VML a stock I own is an example of this. Last day of Feb 5c, March 1 goes to 7.2c on no announcement, everything announced since, the market was already aware of. One day (at random) that'll happen to us, all of a sudden the market will realise we have over 2m ozs, a plant, are getting things done with a tier 1 lithium project thrown in for free. Very hard to work out the markets valuations sometimes, it eventually catches up.

Possible announcements:

- Mining tender award (due now)
    - Start date for N'Tiola mining - this will be the big one, double production, proper mining
    - Possible early stock pile mining
    - Power generation available to run crushers, ball mill etc
    - Completion of overhaul & operational readiness of the crushing circuit
    - March Q gold production
    - Any finance facility
    - Pit 5 resource - mining schedule
    - Goulamina announcements, management team, offtakes, partners, finance, demerger schedule - details
    - Updated resources for each satellite
    - Start to dewater Morila
    - Tax dispute resolution - I'd expect at least the gold production numbers to be resolved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.