FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I disagree, respectfully. This isn't normal selling of the...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I disagree, respectfully. This isn't normal selling of the spike. IMO, the spike is yet to be realised. Comparing the brokerage data over the last 3 months it's easy to see key instos taking up positions and employing age old accumulation tactics. Once this stage is complete, then we'll see SP realisation.

Furthermore, I'd argue that selling out today would be rather premature, as any trader worth his salt has done their FA and is actively utilising TA, can see the sell indicators just aren't there. Pure and simple. So while 17% is a tasty profit, there's more to be had. Or perhaps I'm just more greedy than the average investor (don't write this one off).

As for my game, I've been in since MLL days and am happy to hold for years to come. Yes, short term trends or accumulation shouldn't bother me, but what can I say, greedy. Estimations are a bit hit and miss with outliers such as FFX. However I wouldn't be surprised if we're testing the ATH resistance or the psychological resistance at $1 by the end of the year. Anything after that, I'm not game enough to guess. Market response to the satellite yields will be a big insight though on what 2022 will bring.

With the spin-out, I'll be first to tell you I don't know the Lithium industry. I've only just recently started researching it. I came for the gold, Lithium is a welcome, added bonus.

All IMO, DYOR.
    Last edited by Fitzyyy: 17/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.