FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

So today's close sees us back to a similar close of two weeks...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So today's close sees us back to a similar close of two weeks ago when we announced open pit mining had begun at pit 5.

The market has wiped all value that came with the comminution circuit coming online to new ore; and obviously today's K2 drilling results.

We now following trades today at nearly 50mill volume should have quite a lot of new money amongst the ranks.

Remains to be seen what today's event in Mali mean going forward; hopefully it's sorted without violence and doesn't impact on Macquaries work relating to the lithium. Should Mx still head to Mali this week that'll show the market it's business as usual - not that I'd blame them for delaying travel - although I expect some more pressure on SP in the event these travel plans are delayed.

Doesn't matter what government is in power be it military; democratically elected or otherwise with a 20% stake it makes sense in my opinion to let the gold pour and generate some income.

Be greedy when others are fearful; and fearful when others are greedy I think the saying goes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.