FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who’s buying and selling, page-5

1. 4,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6724
    Bit of a stale mate atm, only 700k traded as I write, only about $100k worth.
    We might have to wait a few more months yet before we can churn through that overhang. Even if only 30% of the Placement participants were in it for a quick dollar, thats about 130m shares. I think we'll see the bulk of that come out 16.5 - 17c

I think the market is a bit wary of us for the following reasons:

- We were gold, then lithium, now gold, with 2 name changes & Board changes. No stability.
    Having said that I'm very happy with the direction we are taking & the management

- Get what you pay for mentality - most don't understand that tier 1 companies do offload good assets cheaply. Barrick would want to stay in the Governments good books, owning the surrounding tenements we are the logical choice to keep the mine operational & staff employed.

- It's in Africa, but so too are many big miners, all with long histories of stable operations

- We have no history with operating a large scale gold mine.

- Doubt over whether we can feed in the satellites, crank up to full production.
    It's all been done here before - nothing new.

So I see it taking some time to change the market sentiment. We've already ticked a few boxes, if we keep doing that we'll get rerated. Luckily most of these boxes should not take much time to progress. It's not like we're starting from scratch doing a DFS, getting offtakes, getting finance, getting permits, building a plant, commissioning it etc etc. It's all there, we just have to keep it going as is, feed in the satellites at the same time drilling to increase our resource.

And while all this happens our lithium asset gets more valuable by the day. We'll have to do a bit of drilling there to keep the Government happy, so should get some resource upgrades there too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.