CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

From my understanding of charts this is the lowest CCE has ever...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    From my understanding of charts this is the lowest CCE has ever been- right- so a million shares costs $13k. This of course is chicken feed to some !!! AND a buying opp. IF anything positive is announced.
    So my take is this, why the deathly silence on any project news. When the hell will GIMG start selling electricity to the navy, and ffs can’t you give us a constrained estimate of income comparable to any existing projects? Similarly with Northam, surely someone knows what a rough estimate of revenue might be, will it be enough to sustain us on life support. AND let’s not forget from my estimation something like $500k in project management fees for Northam to come at completion- this year apparently . I’m definitely not saying it’s a given , however what if all of a sudden we have two healthy looking regular income streams on the books? And govt. grants are paying the ferryman? 1.3 cents might just look like a no brainer. Maybe just maybe that’s why people are buying. No one ,surprise surprise is touching TAG- 6cents now.
    This is one of my losing stocks, thankfully I have some positive positions so can say , u know what , I’m in this for the long haul, more out of morbid curiosity than anything else!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $2.541K 64.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44046 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 10684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.