CCE 0.00% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Who’s buying this, page-61

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Some have total faith and perhaps are in denial, some have lost faith and others have had enough losing money hand over fist --- everyone is entitled to their own opinion !

However one cannot argue the point when the share price has moved from .091 cents in February 2017 to the now price of 0.013 cents. -- this is factual and not a lie and the share price has fallen to this level FOR BLOODY GOOD REASONS (BAD REASONS I SHOULD SAY)

Over the last couple of years the Company has mismanaged the funds they raised from Shareholders in a number of ways and have made moves different to the public statements/promises they made in the Media and their ASX announcements.

If one does some back testing of their announcements over the last 2 odd years and compare those statements to what they actually did , you can only come to one conclusion , and thats not a positive
    one for their credibility !!! I wont use the words that come to mind except to say Management have lost total credibility.

You obviously continue to have faith in the CETO wave energy and Management GOING FORWARD, and that is your right, BUT it is not right for you to criticize Shareholders who, to date, have been duped by Management and as as result have lost significant monies.

It is as clear as daylight that when a company decommissions or walks away from projects that may generate income and buys and sells a business (in the space of 18 months at a $10 million loss) that was & would have continued to generate income/profit, just to remain as an R & D company and survive with handouts from the ATO, Federal & State Goverments and other offshore Authorities/Entities.

MO stated at the last AGM that CCE was going to focus on small Solar projects , as a niche market , rather than compete with the big boys. They must have realized soon after that the small income/and little profit they would make would have affected their "FREE HANDOUTS".

Therefore they must have concluded that handouts would be more certain (to continue their lifestyle to retirement)than working their butts off to grow a profitable business.

I hope for your sake and all other Shareholders that the the Company stays afloat and that the CETO Wave Energy "project" eventually is successful and makes money, and the share price reflects that outcome.
    I bailed out some time ago (at a loss) AND WILL STAY OUT- as the saying goes " Once bitten twice shy"

BUT --GOOD LUCK TO THE FAITHFUL & ALL HOLDERS .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.