who’s to blame for Aishwarya’s shocking death ?, page-43

1. 6,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    "Firstly, how close is Northam to Perth?'' 100km , and your point is?
    "Secondly, it is manned by local GP doctors, they do know everyone, don't they?" ,no
    "I don't give a shit about "sub optimal working conditions ", cause guess what pilgrim?, the rest of us in the real world are tryina scratch a living with less than optimal working conditions" the difference ''Pilgrim'' , is that less than optimal working conditions at the office , doesn't decrease people's efficiency in a situation where people might die.
    ''Evidently, via the megaphone of liam bartlett, the nurse/s wasn't very experienced, did cook himself employ her/ then'' , but he ignored repeated warnings from frontline staff that admin was crap.
    "The medicos, are gasping for a pay rise'' , superb display of ignorance. You dont work as a consultant in a major tertiary public hospital for the money.
    You basically take a pay cut of about 50% on your potential hourly rate compared with private work.
    Shock, horror , most top consultants still do some public work.

''Yes, my sympathies lie with the family.'' , I call BS , your only sympathy is with your sad, screwed up, miserable view of the world.
    Your sad ignorant little man.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.