LRS 3.66% 19.8¢ latin resources limited

Who’s voting no to this deal?, page-30

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi @dawgfather always appreciative of your commentary here over the years. The only thing I would add is although we may go back to circa 9c per share we and everyone else would at least obtain visibility of the DFS, which could bring forward a better offer from another party or PLS themselves.

We would be heading in to the new year and as you mention we don't have much idea what Lithium will be trading at then, it could be better or of course maybe worse off than where we are now, but that downside would impact our potential shares with PLS also on a yes vote.

I'm on the fence. Having made my first LRS purchase back around 2016, a large part of me is gutted at the loss from our recent highs when I foolishly didn't sell any shares - no one to blame but myself - and then "what could have been" from all the spruiking and fanfare of excitement of what was to come. The other part of me is trying to be sensible and wrangle with being realistic with where the market is now and what will happen to LRS if a No vote gets through. A lot of uncertainty and volatility no doubt.
    Last edited by HarveyM: 05/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.