EUR 2.13% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

XYZWhy do you think Leedman and Popal are "just throwing as much...

1. 101 Posts.
    XYZ

Why do you think Leedman and Popal are "just throwing as much mud as possible in order to disrupt the company, and neither has the ability or the intention of digging it out of this hole"??? Do you know something that you would like to share with the rest of us on this forum?

both Leedman and Popal are substantial SH and I would have thought that they would be keen to see something for their investment, just the same as the rest of the SH.

Regarding the Stanton's audit. They are a reputable firm and I have had dealings with them in the past in their capacity as probity auditors. But I tend to agree with John1331 that an audit will not necessarily find fraud and corruption or find the syphoning of funds if it is undertaken in a quasi-legimate way, i.e. through "legitimate" invoices and contracts. The audit is more about testing internal controls and vouching back to source documents and ensuring compliance with accounting and audit standards than looking at the "big picture" and seeing that things don't quite stack up.

Has anyone found out any more about the WA Police investigation or whether ASIC are looking at PNE?

Good luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.493K 72.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 27220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.