EUR 2.13% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

theTruth1I don't mean to be offensive and certainly don't want...

1. 101 Posts.
    theTruth1

I don't mean to be offensive and certainly don't want to be part of a slanging match. But I find it quite interesting that you have become a member of HotCopper AFTER the last PNE meeting and that you seem to have an axe to grind with Mr Popal. Are you a major SH and are you perhaps a director or a former director of PNE?

I'm sure that all SH just want this company and the current directors to do what was stated in the prospectus. SH don't want to waste money on more meetings that won't achieve anything. But SH do require there to be an honest and independant assessment whether any directors syphoned SH funds for their own purposes. If that is the case, then ASIC and/or the police should be involved.

A final word on the proxies. Most SH are used to either voting directly or voting their proxies, so don't rubbish people if they happened to stuff up with the PNE proxies. It is certainly not uncommon for people to change their minds and put in replacement forms. This simply replaces their original proxy/vote and it does not mean they were trying to vote more than once. By all accounts there was confusion with the proxy forms and I don't think it helped to have Mr Popal send out his own forms. I think there was also some confusion as to what was happening at the two meetings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.493K 72.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 27220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.