KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

illiquid you'd never make my inner circle. You sound like the...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    illiquid you'd never make my inner circle. You sound like the nagging housewife who can never be happy. Most of my inner circle (who entered KRL) have entered in the 10-12c region so there ain't anything to complain about since we're all making money or have made our money.

History really doesn't matter and I don't care about the board. What's important is the numbers that represent the present and future. I see the increase in production cost expected for the next quarter as a very good sign. It does mean something.

At least you see the light with the Bayan deal so don't let the doom and gloom get to you. It's rather infectious to other investors and it will create disinterest.

Most doom and gloom is created by impatience. So be patient. You should know that most Indonesians by culture are rather slow at getting things done and that includes business. If you didn't know this before you bought in, then you didn't do your research. Luckily (or unluckily) I dated a number of Indonesian business ladies to realise their inner business workings (also to learn they nag as well).

Looking on another bright side, I haven't been seeing much or any short selling of KRL in the past few weeks on the ASX Short Sale Report.

Smooth sailing ahead. Perhaps hitting some men overboard that'll make it rocky =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.