KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

What absolute dribble. Where do I start ?If you're recommending...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    What absolute dribble. Where do I start ?

If you're recommending a stock this speculative with such a checkered history to friends then I'm pleased I'm not part of your inner circle. I hold the hope that we may get another bounce out of the Bayan deal should it go ahead and for this reason I will hold my stock regardless of whether you like that or not. I would however not be pedalling it as a path to riches to anyone I held any fondness for. At least they have HC to turn to for a little bit of balance.

As for the reason the current SP is where it's at try considering that we've got some good resources that we have no money to mine. We've also been diluted massively for working capital over the last few years with a whole heap more coming with the Bayan deal. It's a very necessary step for us but also a 2 edged sword. On top of all this is the fact that we're always just about to achieve huge production but never manage to eek out more than a few thousand tonnes.

The future might hold a turnaround in the fortune of KRL holders but there's plenty of reasons for people to feel a little negative until things take a turn for the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.