GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

who am i

1. 3,360 Posts.
    I'm a currency

My country is staring down the barrel of a systemic financial meltdown

So far this year my countries 4th largest financial institution failed and is no longer

My countries 5th (now 4th) largest financial institution is down 93% this year and will go under very shortly

11 banks in total in my country have failed this year

My countries 2 largest mortgage brokers have been nationalised due to insolvency

My country is the most indebted in the world with a $10 TRILLION debt and we have added another 50% to that by nationalising the mortgage brokers

My country has an 'official' unemployment rate of 6.1% and an actual unemployment rate of 13% (calculated how it used to be)

My country has an 'official' inflation rate of 5.6% and an actual inflation rate of 12+% (calculated the way it used to be)

My country is (I think) the only western nation in the world with negative real interest rates (not considering Japan as a western nation)

My country has a monthly trade deficit of 62.2 BILLION of me, the highest in 18 months and a yearly trade deficit of approximately 700 BILLION of me

My country has 117 banks which are in danger of failing

My country has a growth rate of minus 2% (unless you believe that the PCE deflator was 1.2% - The lowest in ten years - which would actually give us a growth rate of 3.3%)

My countries house prices have dropped 20% in the last 18 months

I am rising against virtually every currency apart from the one that has lower interest rates than me

I am at the same level now as I was when my interest rates were 5.25% (now 2%)

The next move in my countries interest rates will most likely be down

My supply has been expanding at a rate of approximately 16% a year and therefore doubling my amount in circulation every 5 years

My countries lenders and ratings agencies have committed massive fraud over the past 5 years

The people of my country have the highest mortgage delinquincy rate in at least 29 years

My country is involved in two wars which are costing BILLIONS of me

My countries equities are teetering on the edge of a freefall (and would be well and truely over it if it wasn't for the actions of my mate the Treasury Secretary who I really like because he also gives me heaps of support)

I have rallied over 12% in 7 weeks benefitting from a 'flight to quality' and everybody seems to think I'm a great buy!

I'm actually quite worthless and have no tangible assets backing me

Now........ Who am I?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.