CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

who am i , page-10

1. 6,351 Posts.
    With respect to this last post,
    " Wouldn't mind hearing from some old HC/CVI crew(?) that mysteriously jumped ship along the way.

"Goodbye, I need to jump off at this island for reasons I can't quite explain right now, hope you come back our way, stay true...." "

I don't think many who have disappeared of late would be included in this lot. They, like me, before I stumbled ashore, were sailing on a ship that had to survive some serious leaking, shoddy workmanship, compass that pointed all over the place, numerous one-eyed look-outs in the crow's nest, undercover pirates, economic tsunamis that went around the world after loads of turd was offloaded in the waters off Manhattan.

Now, what's my sentiment?..... well, for one who has no idea, no knowledge of the course being plotted by the captain, no idea of when something may or may not suddenly appear or disappear, such as treasure or sub-surface hazards.... I might sit out for a while and wait until I see some clearer skies, favourable winds, clear passage, ship repairs and crew shipping out and shaping up stuff... At the moment on this island with Wilson, I feel a bit like a sort of Smith Family Robinson Crusoe Castaway mix, past its "Use By" date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.