PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

who and why dumping, page-14

1. 8,256 Posts.
    We can't expect news every other day.

We are lucky that management appear to be as open and frequent as they are with their releases.

To me, its a big negative being so reactive to this stock minute by minute or even hour by hour, unless you are a swing trader.

Now obviously there has been recent momentum that has driven plenty of interest, so I understand that people can be glued to their screens.

ANP, like any other stock in the world will go up and down, based on certain buying and selling pressures at given points in time - pls show me a stock that never goes down.

If you believe that ANP has plenty more in it based on its near term fundamentals (if nothing else), just look forward to the next few announcements and don't stress yourself on intra and even inter day swings and on non-holders with some sort of downramping agenda - it really is wasted energy.

To those who get some enjoyment out of downramping for the sake of it, just ask yourself if you enjoy it when others do the same in relation to stocks that you hold. If you don't, either engage in valid debate (positive or negative) or move on. If you do enjoy being on the receiving end of downramps, we could ask admin to create a special forum just for brawling - a safe room for downrampers and whoever else to let out their frustrations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.