BOT 10.0% 27.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

WHO - antibiotic resistance is one of the most urgent health challenges of our time

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Who statement tonight:
    New report calls for urgent action to avert antimicrobial resistance crisis.
    UN, international agencies and experts today released a groundbreaking report demanding immediate, coordinated and ambitious action to avert a potentially disastrous drug-resistance crisis.If no action is taken - warns the UN Ad hoc Interagency Coordinating Group on Antimicrobial Resistance who released the report – drug-resistant diseases could cause 10 million deaths each year by 2050 and damage to the economy as catastrophic as the 2008-2009 global financial crisis.
    By 2030, antimicrobial resistance could force up to 24 million people into extreme poverty.
    The world is already feeling the economic and health consequences as crucial medicines become ineffective. Without investment from countries in all income brackets, future generations will face the disastrous impacts of uncontrolled antimicrobial resistance. It recommends countries invest in ambitious research and development for new technologies to combat antimicrobial resistance.“It rightly emphasizes that there is no time to wait and I urge all stakeholders to act on its recommendations and work urgently to protect our people and planet and secure a sustainable future for all.”
    So this puts into perspective the sudden, out of left field FDA QIDP Designation Status. If, and it's a big if, BTX1801 reaches primary endpoint in Phase2A - how is this not potentially the biggest ASX stock in 2020?
    By no means am I ramping, as we still have the biggest hurdle ahead, which is actually reaching an endpoint in Phase 2 (would be a nice change) however, if it does pass clinical trials, things are going to happen very very quickly. The puzzle is all starting to fall into place for me. IMO the $40mil in investment from the US had nothing to do with acne, psoriasis or dermatitis...
    DYOR as always
    https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/29-04-2019-new-report-calls-for-urgent-action-to-avert-antimicrobial-resistance-crisis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.025(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $433.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $2.544M 9.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4450 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 1310144 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 8.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ 12615285
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.