AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

hello AZH Holders, nice to see so many new holders start to join...

1. 138 Posts.
    hello AZH Holders, nice to see so many new holders start to join the ride of AZH.

Who's buying?

I'm sure that not day-traders are buying. Day-traders they don't buy at the high price of the stock and if they want to day trade with this stock its not enough shares to trade with. Management+Institutions control 50% off the company.

Well the investors who bought around 40c to 48c or they were topping up slowly are not buying to just double their investment only or they buying for December maiden resource of about 1.5m ounces.

These buyers are after a big gold resources, let's say 3MOz or more in one spot in the near future will be discovered, Which i believe that "Mr O'Sullivan" knows exactly where that big ((( CHUNK ))) of gold are.He walked all over Guiana Shield for more than 14 years.He knows very well but not saying it now. Again this investors buying now not for the one million ounce, if they where after the one million ounce then they would invested in west Africa stocks like AZM which have just over 1MOz,soon it have gold production plus the price is cheap at 50cent.

Look at the geology of two maps of West Africa and the other side of Atlantic.

In west Africa you see so many exploration companies out their average of gold resources with 1Moz but very few of them over 3MOz.

In other side of Atlantic, not many exploration happening their but you can see majority of the companies their average resources 5Moz and plus.

110Moz gold inventory in 1,000km belt <<>>
    so some where out their in the virgin jungle in Guyana a big big big gold resources and one day that land will shine bright after they blow the dust away from it.

Don't forget about some of the top 20 shareholder institution, they know Mr O'Sullivan for long time before AZH listed and they are his small gang or allies lol.
    When Mr O'Sullivan company need the money they are out there for him, they Know about the land as much as him.

so i say BUY BUY BUY for the big resource in the future not for the December 1.5Moz resources estimation. we are lucky to have a company that listed in the ASX like that.

Thank you Mr O'Sullivan for giving us the opportunity to invest in Guyana

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.