RGT 7.81% 29.5¢ argent biopharma limited

CannaGlobal is Hugh Winters & other unknown "prominent" M...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

CannaGlobal is Hugh Winters & other unknown "prominent" M companies executives.

Hugh Winters is responsible for getting L'Oreal (cosmetic) onto Walmart's shelves in the cosmetics isle... Don't know who walmart is? Walmart is the largest Supermarket in North America.

Hugh Winters is this companies savior, which is why they took the large majority of $ in SHARES.

Can we all speculate one thing right now... MXC does not have any sales skills. How hard is it really to sell MM? Not that hard, it sells its self..

MXC do they have any sales representatives, executive, managers?? Not that I see

Hugh Winters and CannaGlobal are gonna sale the shit out of the Derma. I don't see CannaGlobal purchasing FLOWER, this wouldnt make sense to ship containers full of flower to North America, this is only for the Derma brand. This is Hugh's background as well.

MXC and sales.... nothing there.
    Here in the states first approved for MM (MEDICAL), patients flooded the Dr's waiting rooms asking for it... Dr's gave it to them. Dr's had zero problems giving them MM... Dr's have big problems giving pain pills and sleeping pills.. no problem giving you MM. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $13.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.5¢ $23 77

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ 500
Last updated 13.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.