CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

who are edf trading?/

1. 492 Posts.
    Thought I would have a look at who these guys were, because although I have heard them discussed on this thread did'nt really know who/what they were.

EDF TRADING
    A leader in the international wholesale energy markets.

EDF Trading is a leader in the international wholesale energy markets. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EDF S.A., and with its own portfolio of assets, combined with those of the EDF Group businesses, it has the ability to source, supply, transport, store, blend and convert physical commodities across the wholesale energy markets.

EDF Trading is a leading player across the global energy markets. It has its own portfolio of assets and these, combined with EDF Group businesses, give it the ability to source, supply, transport, store, blend, and convert physical commodities across the wholesale energy markets.

Coal

EDF Trading has a fully integrated coal and freight business with multiple sources of supply worldwide including South Africa, Asia, USA and Eastern Europe. It is able to source, store, blend, deliver and trade coal and offers comprehensive supply chain management from loading port to power plant gate.

EDF Trading plays an important role in arranging EDF Groups coal supply requirements in France and the UK. Through Chubu Energy Trading, a coal procurement partnership with Chubu Electric Power in Japan, it procures and delivers coal for Chubus Hekinan power station.

EDF Trading controls a fleet of dry-bulk capesize and panamax vessels to manage its transportation requirements as well as a team responsible for all inland logistics required for unloading and transporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.