SMN 3.80% 38.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Who are Embraer?

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    So a bit  of a diversion  from the relentless down ways movement in the SP of SMN -  who might this company Embraer be?

I have been a little intrigued with the associations SMN has built with the Embraer Airline company. Why them? Who are they? How big are they? Surely the world airlines want Boeing and Airbus and not some almost unknown aircraft manufacturer. Well I admit to not being in the airline industry and a relatively infrequent traveller and thus have never previously heard of Embraer.  Well it turns out they are no backyard enterprise at all and are really a very significant world player in this industry and thus an association with them is really quite significant - and which hopefully will develop even more over the years.  I came across this link which describes the company and its capabilities perfectly.   Embraer  will have a great deal of new aircraft activity from 2018 – see Page 16 : E2 Program Update – might this be the perfect time for this company to introduce CVM into its airframes?

And there is a bit of SMN traffic on the ShareScene forum which may be of interest. (If I can mention that place here.)

cheers

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $51.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $28.98K 74.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24782 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.