CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hmm. Am posting a lot tonight. Here is an extract of the article...

1. 487 Posts.
    Hmm. Am posting a lot tonight. Here is an extract of the article originally posted a few weeks ago by Oranom350 to show the source of the information I stated previously in this thread I found while looking for that pounds to $A site posted lol, to prove I am not full of crap, as The Australian seems to be indicating a differing take.

""If the Russian company does launch a bid for Cape Lambert, it would be legally required to pay at least 92c for any takeover offer for the next four months, as that was the maximum price the company paid to obtain its existing stake in Cape Lambert.

“The board has always said Cape Lambert’s cash alone was worth at least 90c per share,” Sage added.

He said the company would consider takeover offers “north of $1.10”, but for now was extremely well-placed and cashed CAPE Lambert Iron Ore chief executive Tony Sage says he is not surprised by Evraz’s deal with Chinese company MCC, and still believes the Russian steelmaker could make a move on his company to win control of the Cape Lambert South deposit."

In answer to my own questions in this thread and others, IMO Evraz were not happy about the dilution of their stake from the recently purchased mine and any money taken away from developing the Southern Tenenment which is so near to the tenement they are developing. That seems logical to me and seems to be what the Australian is implying IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.