AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Courtesy of a post on AYC (from AFR) I found some more salt to...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Courtesy of a post on AYC (from AFR) I found some more salt to rub into the AGS/ACE wound.

You'll remember AGS "sold" our other once prime asset (in Vic) to ORS for c$5m in shares (now worth just over $200,000. ORS then on-sold to AYC for about $5 worth of AYC shares.

And here's what Trevor Hoey had to say (apropos AYC's SP surge) about this once great asset of our's, the development of which cost AGS shareholders a motza:

""The other contributing factor was the circa $5 million acquisition of the Maldon Gold operation which included a fully operational 150,000 tonnes per annum gold processing facility. There are two operating underground mines at Maldon, but the real game changer was the nominal consideration paid for the mill which management estimates would have a replacement cost of $15 million (my italics). As at July 31, 2015 A1 had already generated nearly $1 million from processing stockpiled ore at Maldon.""

I wonder what journalists will be writing in the future about Quasar's purchase of ACE's interest in the Beverley Project ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.