AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

The silence really is deafening from this AGS mob. They seem to...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    The silence really is deafening from this AGS mob.
    They seem to have treated AGS shareholders as complete fools and furthermore, the powers that be seem to have completely turned a blind eye to the goings on and it seems no questions asked nor answers given to this total farce.

Diddly squat and or support has come from the board to enable shareholders to be clearly able to form decisions on where the company is at and where it is headed. We have witnessed what appears like the veil of secrecy under the guise of "non disclosure agreements" and "court hearings" and all this decision making appearing to some, with what seems like a deliberate "non disclosure" to shareholder.
    This seems to have been the case for at least 2 years now and all the time, I gave the board the benefit of any doubt and believed they were acting in the shareholders interest, how wrong I was and now like many others, i am finally out.
    Maybe this is yet another plan to milk shareholders a little more but what also leaves a sour taste is that the so called "powers that be" have let this all go on and develop and fester without questioning and of course, for the board, silence is golden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.