AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Just a reminder, if you wish to see the top 20 changes in...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Just a reminder, if you wish to see the top 20 changes in context, you can go here: http://www.changedetection.com/log/au/com/allianceresources/investor_top20shareholders_log.html

If you then click on: "Most recent change (text, html)" (The link on html) You'll see it formatted a little better.

So whilst many long-term shareholders are dumping, looks like the number 2 shareholder has been buying & has added 5m+ shares.

UBS Wealth Management Australia Nominees Pty Ltd also appears to be buying strongly.

Having said that, these are nominee accounts so can't be 100% certain what's going on.

I think Lempip Super maybe a new entry.

Also, currently the google-cached version contains the old top 20 @ 30 June 2015 if anyone's interested.

Guess, we'll find out this week if those buying at 0.12/0.125c have "gambled" correctly.

Also be interesting to see if they try to get the 0.15c options converted. A 0.15c dividend/capital return will probably see a lot convert to get the "free" shares.

I'm still at about 80% of my peak holding, may rejoin the Conga Line at 0.125c this week if funds become available.
    Last edited by chrisCarter: 08/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.