CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

This seems more like days of our lives than people acting on the...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    This seems more like days of our lives than people acting on the best best interests of the shareholders. But the real world I and many others have lost big time.

All I wanted, was to invest in a drill that could not only make some money for us but potentially be a game changer for producing electricity in the world.

Instead all I've seem to accomplished was to fund poor directors, fat cat lawyers and a very sad school girl cat fight.

Now, I have 2 options here.

1) Support the current board. All I can do is trust that these people have a plan. However, none have shared the pain and they have had no success. They could've shown some goodwill to at least purchase some meaningful amount of shares in the business or take a pay cut.

2) Trust Strange. This is an equally risky move. This could either be the last move of someone about to lose a court case? Or someone trying to salvage his once significant investment.

My take is that no one truly gives a Sh$t about me, you or any other shareholder.

It's a sad state of affairs when all you want to do is invest in a good idea and you get CKK.

PS, if anyone could get me in touch with WS, can they e-mail his details ([email protected]). I hold a reasonable slice if that helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.