CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

BBI don't think this is 'his' board at all.The First Group web...

1. 23,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    BB

I don't think this is 'his' board at all.

The First Group web site has some pretty detailed info about the benefit of replacing the board.

They asked the board to send this out to shareholders with the notice re the reason for the EGM however the board refused because it contained more than 1,000 words.

The board has a duty to keep the shareholders informed yet appears to not wish to do so. I guess everyone can make their own minds up as to why that is.

It really is a simple choice for shareholders...more of the same or a change.

It is interesting that a board that has failed the business to date is so confident of doing something ASIC failed to do and that is beat James Scovell.(Twiggy's and Warrens lawyer)

The board should be asked to personally refund the court costs should the company lose seeing as they are so confident. If they lose,the company is up for more than $50m ergo no more company. I guess that only hurts shareholders not the directors. All the board members lose is their easy gained director fees and there is always other boards.

I have personally spoken to Jeff Broun and would suggest that any shareholders with any doubt what so ever do likewise.

Wonder why B2 was elected to the board and directors fees keep increasing and the so called reduction in burn rate gets hit with o/s directors trips recently. What have they got to show for it?

If the company is so cocky can they explain why the courts have already granted possession of the drill rig to Strange Investment.

Who has skin in the game?

Warren Strange or the board?

Who has more to lose if the company is wound up?

Warren Strange or the board?

more importantly in the decision on why to vote this board out is who has more to lose

you or the board?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.