BRN 9.80% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Who are the Early adopters?, page-33

1. 10,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27347
    All things are possible but the law is related parties are required to report when their combined holding exceeds 5% so would have to be very sophisticated.

At the moment if they were overseas entities from a particular part of the world I believe the Foreign Investment Review Board would be all over it as would ASIO and the Federal Police.

Then you have the Board and CEO of BRN. The entire Board of BRN has my confidence with respect to their honesty and integrity.

The CEO is in my opinion also honest as some on here will confirmed I did have concerns going back and I researched to death every statement he made to ensure the reliability of what he said and he came through with top marks and events since January this year have given him a retrospective gold star.

Added to this when I approached him at the 2019 AGM at a time when he was pretty unpopular with shareholders he was clearly nervous about engaging in conversation expecting the worst from yet another shareholder. During our discussion I revealed something of my background and rather than becoming more nervous as a dishonest individual would he actually commenced to relax.

The importance of having an honest Board and CEO is that either of the above two fraudulent attempts to gain control would never be in the interest of an honest Board and CEO.

Then if all else fails and suspicion exists as to the bona fide nature of any substantial shareholder notice and preliminary examination seems to confirm this I would enlist the assistance of my son who is a senior regulator overseas to take it to the appropriate authority either here or in the USA.

So in my opinion we have nothing to worry about but DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.