ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hi spiroserafiniBut the whole point at the moment is the payment...

1. 123 Posts.
    Hi spiroserafini
    But the whole point at the moment is the payment of 'staff bonuses' to the tune of $200k for 2008/9 at this time. What we want to know is, who gets what and what for? How many staff were there doing what at that time beside the previously mentioned 'tea lady'? The main beef is this company's naivety in thinking shareholders are not going to mind effectively, "pay increases" when nothing has been produced as yet. It is still in the 'pipeline of promises'. If they didn't have shareholders funds to use, would these bonuses be paid from the back pocket of the Directors? I dont think so. Pay them after the deal is done and a profit can be seen on the books, and I am sure no one will complain.
    Its why companies go belly up in the first couple of years of trading, if they make it that long. And remember, this company is no longer the company that many of us joined so long ago in the Louisiana oil pipe dream. That ICON company activities have been 'capped'. Effectively, closed but carrying the debts forward for new dreams to pay - whether real or otherwise! I can only shake my head in disbelief. This is certainly the wrong time to be 'milking' the company.

If I am wrong in how I see this, let me know with something tangible for me to believe in, please. I dont like and haven't liked negative posts for this company, because I have shares. However, this can not be helped. They have done the wrong thing by the investors of this company.

Cheers Val :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.