ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Thanks GassedAre you close to the coal face with this company?...

1. 123 Posts.
    Thanks Gassed
    Are you close to the coal face with this company? Or is it you understand it, as much as one can!
    As they say, timing is everything. So what could be the reason for releasing this announcement, as you say - after hours on a long weekend? Have you or anyone thoughts on why this would happen?
    Why do they do these silly things in granting themselves pay rises BEFORE anything has actually happened that has PRODUCED RESULTS. It feels to me like paying the commission before the sale is completed. There would be no grumbles from shareholders if it was done after they/we felt they had actually PRODUCED anything. This is giving me a very bad feeling. It does of course also give the Company friendly voting shares for next meetings! And if as we have been told so often, we are expecting these shares to reach $1+, very soon - this is a VERY GENEROUS BONUS FROM SHAREHOLDERS FUNDS, wouldnt you say? Let me know if I am wrong in how I see this please.
    Unfortunately, the current price is well below the price I bought in at so long ago (not to mention the lost Options investment).
    So I will appreciate some encouraging reply's to ease the bad feeling of a Gold Coast white shoe brigade operation, from other knowledgeable shareholders.
    We need to give this company a strong message in the strongest terms, "NOT HAPPY JAMES"
    Thanks to all,
    Val

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.