ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

who are the podars ?, page-2

1. 3,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    paola, very good find... bit confusing as to exackly understand what is going on here, ill try my best. got this from etheir website:

The Group proposes to enter into the field of Mining and is in process of acquiring an Iron ore mine in South India. Apart from this the Group plans to foray into Iron ore mines in Africa, Gold in India and Coal in Russia.

Natural Resources Consulting Pvt. Ltd (NRC):

A newly incorporated company promoted by the Group specializes in consulting and acting as one window shop for Natural Resources in India as well as Globally. In a short span of 6 months NRC has been actively working with companies from Russia, Australia and China.

Apart from its in-depth knowledge and contacts in India, it has strategic alliance in CIS, South Africa, Australia, Suriname and China; offering huge resource opportunities in Coal, Iron ore, Manganese, Bauxite, Gold etc.

NRC would offers entire consulting activities right from identification of resources, technological due diligence, legal due diligence, feasibility study, negotiations, application for mining liaison, follow up for mining license and finalization, post acquisition activities management and finance tie ups.

8 May, 2009

Podar Enterprise has entered into an understanding with Pan-China Construction Group to co-operate with each other in exploring, identifying and implementing various opportunities in the field of investment, planning and construction of large scale projects outside China in particular India & African Countries.

Pan-China is a large construction group directly working under the Ministry of Construction of the Peoples Republic of China. They are currently working on a USD 4 Billion project in Angola. They are desirous to use technical know how, market and contacts of Podar Enterprise in India and African Countries.

- the last sentace " They are desirous to use technical know how, market and contacts of Podar Enterprise in India and African Countries. "....

NRC was promoted by podar enterprise, and they ( NRC) are working with NSL to get a project. NRC sound as if they are quite powerful as well.. and got contacts with some powerful people..

if i understand this correctly, simply podar enterprise , NRC are working together in some way, NRC is tied with NSL..

i need a beer... lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.