BGD 2.88% 25.3¢ barton gold holdings limited

@InvadorSubziroDoesn't matter what I think, but there is a lense...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1653
    @InvadorSubziro

Doesn't matter what I think, but there is a lense with which to put all these posts in context from the supporters of the "vexatious law suits" crowd.

The best context to view these posts from the folks that support the propeller head that tried to come in and leverage his position in the gold front with BGD and failed miserably, so bear that in mind.

There was lot of false accusations about Alex and his background all of which were unfounded in the early days, which I checked but found they were just made up and very deceitful. Then I realised the real game that was at play here and since then have called out and disregarded the nonsense posters (1 in particular under a few aliases) and their posts.

We have the ONLY MILL in a big area and all the deposits around us are stranded because they amount to a few hundred thousand ozs at most, (well under 500k hence why their reluctance to declare a resource, "top cuts" anyone?) no where near the critical amount needed to fund ones own mill. THAT IS THE KEY HERE.

"vexatious law suits are a badge of honour" as a wise poster said on this forum.

Someone else wants what we have and it is pretty straight forward thats what this is all about, but that was relegated to the scrap heap by the brilliant move from BGD.

There is no coincidence that a certain lack of performance delivering company over decades has now pivoted away from the gold space when BGD cut them off at the knees by discontinuing the JV.

So with that in mind, certain self serving interests wanted to get access but cannot play nicely (as is widely known in the Sth Australian resource community) and now are clutching at whatever sector is getting attention to distract from their failed gold venture and most to get a pump in their price for a CR?

So when you read the misinformation posted, feel free to give the BGD management a call and review all the hard work and promotion achieved to date.

You cant export conviction as the investor credo goes, we all need to have it for ourselves.

May also be worth looking into the speciality funds that have taken positions here and seeing what their rigorous screening process involves. I don't see them investing in any of our neighbours, that alone is a major signal to where the quality lies.

As always feel free to call and discuss any concerns with the management team at BGD. Then decide what is best. Forget about the cess pit that is hotcopper. There is about 5% of content that I may attention to on this site and that's mainly links that may prove useful.

Best of luck.

Last edited by BaltasarG: 11/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $55.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $65.21K 260.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2076 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 76554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.