GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

who are they kidding?, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54

bodo - sorry to hear about your demise. It is not a happy fate for anyone as GTP were the arch scammers in this industry. You do realise they were charging a 50% premium to the GNS product? Anyway...I suspect you may be a little off with your assessment that perhaps 90% wont pay the insurance. GTP trees are much closer to harvest and even with their very low yields they are worth much more than the insurance amount. Growers would probably be remiss not to insure at least in my view. I cant comment on your particular circumstances so forgive me if that analysis doesnt fit your case.....btw have they informed you what the yields are likely to be on your projects? I would be interested to know how bad things are....

As for covering the costs I suspect GNS can garnish woodlot harvest proceeds if the insurance is unpaid so they are probably covered on this account....

But having said all of that I agree with your basic sentiment of where will GNS get all the cash it needs from......they will continue to have to sell the family silver hand over fist in my view.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.