PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Thanks Statsman good response and appreciate the reply!I guess...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks Statsman good response and appreciate the reply!

I guess its fair to say the initial planning by management was a little off the mark as they got the figures wrong around initial CAPEX guidance versus what came out of PFS. I can only assume management entered negotiations with the JTC based on managements CAPEX estimates and when they doubled this meant it simply wasnt feasible and one of the ways to make it feasible was to seek offshore beneficiation. To me this doesnt seem well planned and as a result and what i am angling at is that Timeone might have been the only one who could offer a solution to the CAPEX issues - hence why they got a good deal and hold all the cards and PLV got caught with its pants down. It just seems that since NTA it has been a pretty poor showing in general and the current SP reflects that! I am also a little worried we will see slow erosion of the SP over the next few months as nothing going to make things better until we at least see Timeone stump up what they agreed to pay. It is troubling to know that Timeone effectively now control the destiny of PLV (in the short term anyway) as if they were to say pull out or ask for more time we could see the SP in single digits and general chaos. This is obviously the worst case scenario and hopefully Timeone pay as promised and the project tracks as management expect. I just think we will see some pain from now until April.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.