PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Who are we?, page-2

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi PharmD
    I used to sell IPPs in the Veterinary game about 20 years ago and said to myself that if and when it comes to human trials - it will be my first share purchase. And it was - I got in around 50c and if it wasn't for CV I am extremely happy with everything so far. I also developed bad hips over the last few years - mostly sporting related and was on opiods for about 18 months and the side effects were absolutely horrendous and I am still recovering from them. I tried PRP and it didn't work, and Stem Cells could not guarantee any improvement which only made me more confident with my purchase. If you have seen the results in animals and heard first hand feedback in the human trials like I have - the only real worry I have will be if the big drug companies try to block us when they realise we'll be taking a proportion of their market. But then you consider the cost for governments to subsidise us VS all the current social problems worldwide with surgery and drug addictions - I actually think this will help us get through the commercial phase and then.. Sky really will be the limit

Let alone the other prospective uses they are trialling!
    Absolutely my opinion only, good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.