PAR 1.64% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Who are we?, page-22

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    1000 shares is still nothing to shy away from, at the mere cost of +/- $1,800 now, they could be worth $100k in a few years. Try find a bank offering those kinds of interest returns!

My story isn't too exciting either. I'm a Kiwi (please hold your boos til I'm finished typing), who found himself on a minimum lock down period of 4 weeks. I thought I needed something to entertain myself during the coming month or so, and had heard from a few people that now was the time to get into the stock market. I got wind of PAR, that it could be worth over $100/share in a few years, was given a brief description about what they were doing and was keen, without looking too much into it.
    My account on the NZX was opened within a week and I invested in a couple of staple companies (AIA, AIZ, A2M, and a couple of rest homes). Then looked to PAR, but the ASX side of things took a few more days to be activated so I monitored daily trades. I was getting serious FOMO that this company was trading for $1.50 when prior to CV-19 it was $4.50!! I was hanging out for my ASX account to be activated and contacting them howling to get it done.
    Finally activated just as PAR dropped below 1.15 straight away I threw in an order and scored my first bundle for 1.14, gutted I missed the 1.08 but hey who's to complain!
    Later, did some research, as everyone on HC forums advises you do, and got into it (seriously, lock down, isolation, what else was I going to do anyway). I was impressed. The more I searched the more I backed the investment. Sold some of my other shares once they bounced back from the CV-19 drop (thanks A2M) and invested more in PAR. They got up to 1.6 I bought more, dropped to 1.4 I bought more. Then yesterday at 1.8 I still bought more.
    I have a small holding of 6k shares, as I get back to work and can free up some more funds I'll add to that number because from what I see, this is the real deal, and if a little now could be worth a lot later, then in my mind it's a no brainer.

TLDR: I stick on stickers for a living and needed something to do while NZ was put on a minimum 4 week lockdown!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $98.05K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29159 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.