PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hmm my story is quite boring compared to most of the other stars...

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Hmm my story is quite boring compared to most of the other stars on here!

I work in the IT dept for a retail company. Share and Option trading is a hobby.
    I came across this one as one of many suggested investments. I backed it a little more than my normal investment back at IPO. I suffered a 50% fall after Hay Fever failed in Phase 2 but luckily I did not sell the lot, so I stayed loosely in touch with PAR and one fine day I came across some random article linked to PAR in terms of Aussie Footballers discovering that iPPS had some benefit. After that I went COMANDO RESEARCHING day and night as I became slowly more and more intrigued with the story that was rolling out, I added shares in tiny spoonfuls day by day...buying on dips..sometimes buying on peaks (*ouch*)...it soon became my biggest investment all time and my research efforts grew. The stories I came across on here were eye opening and while I did take them at face value, I also spoke to some participants directly and got hard evidence for myself. Then I started posting on HC, I hadn't really done that before and really came on board here quite late (bit more than 1.3 years ago or so).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2125/2125065-578e770dd1d33a32c72805d0dff2d062.jpg
    Mozz stepping up research efforts...nah Pool_Chief, they are planes in the background.

I made ace contacts, I spoke to lots of people, I researched and read more...not just about PAR but the whole OA scene, the whole micro biology scene and even the chemistry behind it, some of those Scientific journals were tough reads, I was looking up definition after definition all with one scentence!. I started posting and sharing my findings..I looked for AE's..for negatives, I came across a few tiny ones over the months but each could be dispelled or quashed to a decent extent.

With your feedback and positive encouragement YOU made it fun for ME to write, YOU appreciated the work I was doing (though I was happy to do most of the work just for myself but when writing for an audience you tend to do a higher degree of research and check stuff a few extra times!!). It's another level to share the discoveries with someone rather than just keep it to yourself. A sounding board is good and opens your world to how others think and ideas that you wouldn't have thought of yourself. Collaboration.

This is a great forum to do this and it hasn't been just a one way street, I have learnt from many great posts you guys have written and questions you have asked. The inquisitive mind has done wonders for us all. It's not just all boring theory though...there have been some excellent friendships made and some humour along the way (where? what humour?)..

- Mozz

Last edited by Mozzarc: 29/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.